The NASTAD Summer Conference will be held August 11-15, 2013 in Albuquerque New Mexico
- Hotel Reservations due July 19, 2013 by 12:00 p.m. MST
- Please contact Debbie Sheckler with the NM State Apprenticeship Office to reserve your room (505-841-8565)
- Conference Registration and payment is due to Loretta Shelley by Friday, August, 2, 2013
- Loretta’s contact information is noted on the registration form
- Forward me your suggestions for agenda items by June 30, 2013
- We would greatly appreciate you sharing any possible ideas you have for topics to be presented, issues, etc.
- State Reports
- All SAA Directors will need to complete a state report to be presented at the Conference (approximately 15 minutes to present)
- Include: Activities occurring in your state, projects, issues, numbers, etc.
- Taste of America
- Bring a food item to the conference that represents your state (there will not be a facility to cook)
- Please notify me if you will be mailing the item for The Taste of Americas
- Isotopes Baseball Game-Tuesday, 8/13/13, depart hotel at 5:30 p.m. and game time is 6:35 p.m.
- There is no charge for the game tickets or food
- Please let me know if you are interested in attending by July 19, 2013 so that we can ensure we have enough tickets